Cavett Eye Care is seeking an Optometric Technician.
30 to 40 hours per week.
Solid computer skills and customer service experience a must/ EMR experience helpful. Eye Care experience not necessary as we are willing to train the right personality.
- Energetic Personality
- Passionate about helping people
- Professional appearance and decorum
- Punctuality a must
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
The individual who joins our team will perform a variety of duties that include but are not limited to the following:
- Pretesting patients
- Running OPTOS and visual fields
- Obtaining accurate patient history
- Contact Lens Training
- Assist with the functions of the front desk as needed and as time permits
- Answer phones and schedule patients
We offer paid holidays and PTO time as well as a generous employee discount.
Please apply and drop resume off in person at 2911 Terrell Road, Suite D.