Cavett Eye Care ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our first priority. Our team will continue to go above and beyond the expectations for optometry practices so that everyone who enters our practice will feel safe. We are sure that you are well aware of the concerns about COVID-19, and we would like you to know the steps we are taking. These measures include, but are not limited to:
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- ALL patient encounters will be by appointment. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
- Patients may be asked to wait in their car for their appointment, depending on how many people are in the practice at any given time
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask.
- We may ask you to leave the office if you show flu-like signs, cold/fever, or coughing.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic and we ask that you do your best to keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients.
- Coming out to your car to dispense glasses and contact lenses (curbside pickup).
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at the front check-in desk.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Limiting the number of patients in the office or any area at one time.
- The exam room and pretesting instruments will be disinfected after every patient.
- Deep cleaning at the end of each day.
- We will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves and masks.
- Hand sanitizer is available at check-in and check out.